Expanding or Adding A New Substation
We have extensive experience with medium (4 kV to 34.5 kV) and high voltage substations (69 kV to 230 kV).
Our engineering team's experience will benefit you when you need to:
- Convert primary or secondary voltages
- Add switches and busbar section (s)
- Add or replace a power transformer and instrument transformers
- Replace oil circuit breakers with SF6 circuit breakers
- Add an entirely new substation for enhanced reliability with lightning arrestors, interrupters, disconnect switches, foundations, steel structures, grounding, test switches, and other controls
We are also equipped to consult on replacement devices, fabricate and install new cabinet panel fronts with upgraded controls, perform the wiring, startup, testing, and commissioning.